The American Institute of Legal Advocates Has Honored Attorney Carichoff for His Work in the Personal Injury Field
Attorney Carichoff has started the year strong with a recognition by the American Institute of Legal Advocates (AIOLA). The organization’s rigorous evaluation process identifies top attorneys across the nation and gathers them into a comprehensive database for consumers. As an “Elite Advocate” in the personal injury field, Mr. Carichoff will join a group of high performers consisting of fewer than 1% of all practicing attorneys.
An invitation-only group, the American Institute of Legal Advocates looks for attorneys with a:
- Commitment to ethical practices
- High success rate in trials
- Dedication to providing excellent service
- Reputation for community leadership
The invitation considers attorney recommendations and client reviews to ensure “Elite Advocates” are well-respected by their peers and the public alike.
Mr. Carichoff would like to thank the AIOLA for their recognition. His designation as an “Elite Advocate” reflects many past awards and recognitions including:
- American Institute of Trial Lawyers – Litigator of the Year
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Attorneys – Civil Plaintiff
- American Institute of Personal Injury Lawyers – 10 Best Attorneys in Client Satisfaction
- 2019 Lawyers of Distinction selectee
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum member
As a member of AIOLA, Mr. Carichoff will be connected with other leading attorneys across the nation. With two decades of experience in personal injury law, he has received many multi-million-dollar settlements and jury verdicts for clients. Mr. Carichoff is admitted four California District Courts, the California Supreme Court, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the U.S. Supreme Court. He represents clients in personal injury matters including car accidents, premises liability, and catastrophic injury.
Speak to our award-winning Sacramento team today: Contact us online 24/7 or call (916) 471-6098 to schedule your free consultation.